What do you do when something’s gotta change?
When Something’s Gotta Change
Ever wake up and know something’s gotta change? You’ve had enough of what’s going on. This is not the life you signed up for!
It is wise to listen to your heart. Is that something’s-gotta-change feeling the prompting of God to prepare for new things? Is it time for a new adventure?
If so, spend some time taking stock so that you are ready to launch when the moment arrives:
- Take a fresh look at who you are. Revisit a personality test like Myers-Briggs or StrengthsFinder 2.0.
- Review your experiences in work, family, friends and faith. What were pivotal moments and people?
- Write a fresh mission statement.
- Get some coaching. That’s what I’m here for- to help guide you through the journey of transition and help you hone your skills for the new adventures to come. We will work together to help you discover your who you were meant to be, dream big dreams, and develop skills to help those dreams come true.
It is also wise to listen with your head. Your heart may be saying: Something’s gotta change!!! But your logical brain is saying that there is no way for that to happen yet. If that is so:
- Use this time to pray. Ask God, is this a time that I must simply go through (God’s version of character development or waiting).
- Also gently work through the above steps so that you are ready when the time is right.
Coaching is a fruitful way to navigate any life transition period. Contact me today to get prepared for your journey.
Leave a Reply